Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The waiting is the hardest part

[6:30] Did I mention that the waiting is the hardest part?  LOL, see you tomorrow!

[5:45] Starting to think this might just break on through to the other side... The VIX pulled back and closed a little above the bands, which to me says it might have what it takes to keep riding the bands higher...

Tom Petty was on to something when he said, "The waiting is the hardest part."  So here I am waiting.  Yeah I cashed out early, do I regret it?  Maybe a little, but I know that decisions like the one I made are what keeps you from losing the profits you like today when we gap tomorrow.  The VIX is stupid high right here, outside the daily bands by a good grip.  I think I remember saying a while ago around 18 or 17 that VIX was a steal... this is what I was getting at.  When the VIX comes back in to maybe the middle of the daily bands, I'll be ready to short the shit out of the market.
blog comments powered by Disqus